Flight Alerts and Seat Alerts® - Screenshot of Flight Alerts and Seat Alerts®
Sign up for the Free Version of ExpertFlyer to use Seat Alerts today!®
The Free version of ExpertFlyer allows you to create one free Seat Alert at a time. While a Premium ExpertFlyer membership keeps you abreast of flight availability with Flight Alerts and free seat availability with Seat Alerts® for up to 30 different flight segments in the class or cabin you specify. Put in the parameters for the flight alerts you want us to track and we'll periodically check for availability using our airline flight alerting system.
Flight Alerts and Seat Alerts® Keep You Informed
Our airline flight alerting system periodically checks for availability on the flights and seats you are interested in and notifies you via email (up to 3 different email addresses can be used) when seats open up in your cabin, new flights are added, etc. You will receive your flight alerts and seat alerts via email to your cell, PDA, or other portable devices allowing you to check availability no matter where you are.
Flight Alerts Benefits
When it comes to staying informed on new availability our Flight Alerts offer you a number of outstanding benefits including:
- Monitor for Award, Upgrade, or even regular fare inventory for changes and new availability for up to 30 flight segments
- No more missed upgrades or award tickets, ExpertFlyer will periodically check for availability and notify you by email when availability is found
- Up to three email addresses may be specified
- Supports email to cell phones, PDAs and other portable devices
Seat Alerts® Benefits
Enabling you to snag your preferred seat, Seat Alerts® offer you a number of outstanding benefits including:
- Specify up to 30 flights to monitor for availability of currently occupied or blocked seats in the cabin you specify
- Specify specific seats or Any Window, Any Aisle, or Any Seat in the cabin, even Premium seats.
- ExpertFlyer will periodically check for availability and notify you by email when availability is found
- Up to three email addresses may be specified, and supports email to cell phones, PDAs and other portable devices
In addition, once you find the flight you want be sure to check our Flight Status tool to find out departure and arrival times, reliability ratings for a particular flight, current terminal, and gate and baggage claim information.
To learn more about how you can travel cheaper and smarter, discover the ExpertFlyer difference. Subscribe today.