ExpertFlyer.com® Terms of Service
By using the ExpertFlyer.com site ("Service"), a service of Expert Travel Services, LLC. ("ETS"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
ETS reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://www.expertflyer.com/popup/terms.jsp
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account without refund. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. ETS cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- Only 1 account is allowed per person. Signing up for an additional account is not permitted and does not entitle you to any additional free trial period. If you wish to re-subscribe to the Service, you must use your existing account.
- Accounts are for personal use only and not to be used for commercial purposes.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required in order to sign up for all account types.
- If you initially sign up for an account and you don't cancel that account within 5 days, you will be billed monthly starting on the 5th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 5th day, you will not be charged.
- You are allowed to upgrade or downgrade your level of service during the 5 day free trial. You will be billed on the 5th day for the level of service your account it set to at that time.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months or a partial year of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- Only one free trial is allowed per person. Reactivation of an existing account will result in the immediate and non-refundable billing of that account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will be charged immediately for the difference in price between the plans in addition to any pro-rated use charges.
- For any downgrade in plan level, or upgrade from a monthly to a yearly term of service, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of information, features, or capacity of your Account. ETS does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the My Account link in the navigation bar on the right side of the screen after you log in. You must then click on the Subscription tab, set the Renewal Type to "No Renewal" and then click the Save button.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid for period, your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current paid for period and you will not be charged again.
- ETS, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other ETS service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. ETS reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- ETS reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly or yearly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the ExpertFlyer® Site (https://www.expertflyer.com) or the Service itself.
- ETS shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Acceptance of Agreement by Use/Activation:. BY USING/ACTIVATING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to the terms of the Agreement, do not use the Service. Your electronic acceptance on our web site, your activation or use of the Service or your signature below constitutes your acceptance of the Agreement. Your electronic acceptance of the Agreement shall have the same force and effect as if you had actually signed the Agreement.
- ETS shall not be liable for any actions or decisions made based on the information provided by the Service or of the quality or accuracy of the information provided by the Service.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that you must provide, at your expense and responsibility, a connection to the Internet to gain access to the service.
- You understand that ETS uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, ETS, or any other ETS service.
- You agree not to use any automated method, program, or device to read or gather data from or access the Service in any way or to gather data from the Service without the direct action of a live person.
- You agree not to or attempt to reproduce, redistribute, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service or the information obtained from it, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by ETS.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any ETS customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You acknowledge that the service is not inherently secure and that communications can be intercepted by equipment and software designed for that purpose. Notwithstanding efforts to enhance security with respect to the service, we cannot guarantee the effectiveness of these efforts and will not be liable to you or any other party for any lack of security that may result from your use of the service or your device. You acknowledge that you are responsible for taking such precautions and providing such security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the service. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- ETS does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that ETS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if ETS has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2004-2017 Expert Travel Services, LLC. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from ETS.
- The failure of ETS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and ETS and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and ETS (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and any ExpertFlyer.com Affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, liabilities, costs or damages arising out of your use of the Service or your violation of the Agreement. You further agree to pay our reasonable attorneys' and expert witnesses' fees and costs arising from any actions or claims hereunder and those incurred in establishing the applicability of this section.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to .
ExpertFlyer®, ExpertFlyer.com®, Empowering the Frequent Flyer®, Seat Alerts® and the ExpertFlyer.com logo are registered trademarks of Expert Travel Services, LLC.