New Features to ExpertFlyer
ExpertFlyer is pleased to announce the addition of several new features. As part of our policy to continually improve the ExpertFlyer experience, we are proud to announce several new additions to ExpertFlyer. These additions expand and improve upon the service offering to enhance the value of your subscription.
Specifically, the following improvements and additions have been made:
- Flight Availability - Now you can specify that no interline connections are to be displayed on the results screen when requesting a search based on a specific Airline code. Selecting this option will eliminate connections involving two different airlines.
- Flight Availability - For our Premium subscribers, you can now specify up to five (5) Class codes when a specific Airline code is entered. This can be used to specify both hidden (award/upgrade) classes as well as non-hidden fare-based classes.
- Flight Availability - New actions can now be taken directly from the results screen. Flight Details will pop up when requested, a Flight Alert request (for Premium subscribers only) can be created on a pop up entry screen, and a request for a Seat Map can also be requested on a pop up for easy entry of the cabin class.
- Travel Information - A new section called Travel Information has been added. Here you will find information on specific flight ratings for on-time percentages and average time a flight is late, average TSA checkpoint wait times at US airports, and real time information on airport delays.
- More User Preferences - We have added a new option to the time format, 12 or 24 hours, and give you the option of specifying a default airport and airline for your Flight Availability and Fare (Premium subscribers only) searches. Go to My Account and click on the Preferences tab.
- Fare Information Results - For our Premium subscribers, we have added information on any days of advance purchase requiements that a particular fare might have. Also, at the top of the Fare Information Results screen is an easy link to Flight Availability results based on the same criterea you used for searching the fares displayed.
- Print View - There is now a Print View link at the top of each results screen to provide a formatted screen ready for printing.
- Help - There is now a Help link at the top of each page to provide context specific help information without leaving the screen you are viewing.
- Performance Improvements - We have fine tuned the ExpertFlyer to improve upon the speed of screen display and response time in various areas of the service.
We hope you will enjoy and find valuable this first round of improvements to our service. They were a direct result of feedback we have received from you, our valuable subscribers.