New Features to ExpertFlyer
ExpertFlyer is pleased to announce the addition of several new features. As part of our continuous improvement of our service, and based on your feedback to us, we know these new features will improve your experience on ExpertFlyer. This upgrade is the first of two parts. The second part will be occurring in a few weeks from now and we will let you know at that time before it takes place.
This first part includes:
- The option to specify a YYMMDD date format for your queries
- The option to search for Flight Availability by airline alliance
- The option to specify a second connecting airport in your Flight Availability search
- The inclusion, if applicable, of day of the week flight availability information
- Two improvements to our Flight Alerts feature
- Ability to specify any class bucket or airline
- The minimum quantity of availability for the bucket specified before you are alerted
- The option to specify a return date in the Fare Information query to further qualify the results
- The inclusion, if applicable, of minimum and maximum stay requirements for published fares
- The beginnings of a new User Interface
We hope you will enjoy and find valuable this first round of improvements to our service. They were a direct result of feedback we have received from you, our valuable subscribers.
All of us here at ExpertFlyer.com thank you for your support as we start our third year of servicing the flying public.